Study in Ireland consultants in Hyderabad
IVY Overseas is the Best Study in Ireland consultants in Hyderabad. Ireland - The land of saints and scholars. Renowned for its history in Education, Ireland is known as 'The Land of Saints and Scholars'. Throughout the world Ireland is known for its education excellence. The people of Ireland are a curious breed. Everywhere you go in Ireland, you will find a genuine and deep-seated love of learning! Ireland is a large island in north-west Europe, has been offering University education since the 16th Century and has 9 Universities in total with 7 Universities in the Republic of Ireland and 2 in Northern Ireland.
Quick Facts about Ireland
* Ireland is the friendliest in the world and one of the safest
* Irish people are known across the world for their warmth and friendliness.
* They've got a positive attitude towards life. The bus drivers, the ladies at the supermarkets, people in shops will smile and greet you
* They will never let you feel to be a stranger because they are always happy to help
* Ireland boasts of being the only English-speaking country in Eurozone and has beautiful landscapes
* Dublin, the capital city,a vibrant city with a mix of both world-rich culture and history, along with is modern facilities
* Irish weather isn't extreme cold or warm and you always get a breeze of fresh air
* Ireland is the second largest exporter of computer and IT services in the world
* All of Ireland's Universities are ranked in the top 5% globally with the Irish education system the Top 20 internationally
* The current population of Ireland is 5,098,804 as per worldometers.info and urban pon approx 63%
How safe is Ireland for international students?
Ireland is a safe country for international students and the following information will testify to this fact. Ireland is ranked the 3rd most friendly country in the world. On the Global Peace Index Ireland is ranked 5th in the world, and 22nd in the World Happiness Index. University security services will help any time and some universities have Mobile Apps to help students anytime. For example - SafeZone (Trinity College Dublin) is an app to help keep you safe on campus. We recommend students install it and familiarise themselves with its functions - including an emergency call feature should you need the immediate assistance of College Security. Simply put, Ireland is a friendly, welcoming bunch of people, and that's why international students get so much out of the Irish experience.
Education system in Ireland
Level 7– Ordinary Bachelors (3 yrs).
Level 8 Honors Bachelors (3-4 yrs).
Level 8 Higher Diploma (1 yr).
Level 9 Postgrad Diploma (1yr).
Level 9 Masters Degree (1-2 yrs).
Level 10 Doctoral Degree (Approx 4 yrs
Admission intakes :
* Autumn / Semester 1 - Early September and runs till December (Deadline: Feb - July)
* Spring/Semester 2 - Late January through to May (Deadline: September to October)
Note: Deadlines vary with institutions and within institutions from department to departme
* Academics of more than 70% to be able to obtain admission in a University or 60% and above in an Institute of Technology
* They accept IELTS/PIE and TOEFL. For Masters, IELTS of 6.5 bands and no band less than 6 and its equivalent to TOEFL and PTE
* A very impressive SOP (demonstrating your reasons to study and fitness for the program)
* Experience (if any), provide conclusive evidence of the same
* Resume/CV (comprehensive should include every detail of you)
* Two recommendation letters from your professors (or) 1 from professor &1 from employer
* GMAT (sometime GRE accepted) only when you are applying for MBA
* Extra-curricular & any internship experience, these may fortify your profile
Qualifications recognition : Students are encouraged to use the National Framework of Qualifications to identify the qualification they will achieve before making decisions. Qualifications recognised through the NFQ (National Qualification Recognition) are quality assured. This means that you can have confidence that your course, and the institution at which you are studying, are reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Scholarships : There are hundreds of scholarships available for international students from a wide variety of source
Tuition ranges will be lower at Institutes of Technology than at universities, with most programmes costing under 13,000 per year; the minimum cost of university programmes will be 12,000
|Medicine and related - 45,000 to 52,000
|Medicine and related- 4,000 to €31,000
|Engineering - 9,750 to 23,000
|Engineering - 9,250 to €24,000
|Science & Technology - €9,750 to 22,000
|Science & Technology - 9,250 to €45,000
|Arts & Humanities - €9,750 to 20,000
|Arts & Humanities - 9,250 to €22,000
|Business- 9,750 to €18,000
|Business - 9,250 to €34,500
Read : cost studying in Ireland
Living in Ireland
The friendliness and hospitality for which the Irish people are renowned contributes to the ease with which overseas students adapt to the way of life and in particular, student life in Ireland. The individual sections below cover a number of topics that you should be familiar with before you decide to come to Ireland, when you arrive and while you are here.
Read : cost living in Ireland
Stay-back option: Post study work visa in Ireland
The Irish Government has agreed to extend the third level Graduate Scheme, for non EU/EEA students at level 9 & above of the National Framework of Qualifications. The new permission will double the 'Stay back option' for Master & PhD student from 12 to 24 months. This will also eligible Graduates who have studied in Irish higher education institutions & whose award is granted by a recognised Irish awarding body at Master or PhD level to remain in Ireland for two years to seek employment.