His name is Girish Ch and he graduated from CSU in 2015. He is also the citizen of Australia now.
Gen6 Consulting - Support Analyst (Sep'15 to June'17)
1) Perform computer administration including operating system upgrades; resolve support queries and deliver excellent customer service to internal and external clients, desk-side support, configuration services, and proactive maintenance of services.
2) Work with senior colleagues to resolve advanced user requests and technical assistance on technologies such as Windows server based operating systems and Mac OS based end points (Laptops, Desktops).
3) Support the installation and testing of new Software & Hardwar peripherals and client machines.
4) Troubleshoot to resolve problems encountered with the infrastructure solution; execute accepted corrective actions.
5) Coordinate with external providers and local IT associates to install/migrate/retire IT infrastructure.
6) Produce and maintain Support, Operational and Technical Documentation pertaining to the required number and types of hardware components and impact/change to existing client network to fulfil client requirements.
7) Build and sustain new virtual machines using VMWare.
CompNow - Support Engineer (July'17 to till date)
1) Answer and prioritize incoming telephone, voice mail, e-mail, and in-person requests for assistance, from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies.
2) Handle problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for routine user issues, escalating more complex problems to other technical staff where necessary.
3) Log and track all support requests using ticket tracking system.
4) Manage software and hardware upgrades and new installations; perform installations and changes to user's workstations.
5) Document procedures and create build documents as required.
6) Maintain proficiency in software and applications supported by IT.
7) Reset passwords.
8) Create new users on Active directory.
9) Provide Office 365 licence to the new user.
10) Assist with Scheduling of service desk.
11) Assist with calling vendors and getting quotes.
12) Assist in miscellaneous tasks as needed.